Gallaway Golden Circle
Our over-riding aim is to provide a personal approach to our clients, and work with them to achieve and exceed their desired outcome. As well as offering complete construction solutions, we are also keen to get involved with our clients at the earliest stages of a project, not only to develop a solid working relationship at the outset of the project, but also to add value and assistance at the planning stage, so reflecting our mission of tailoring our services to our customers key requirements.
How Do We Engage
In order to work well with our clients, its essential that we really understand what they want through programming priorities through the build process, as well as from the finished build. This will be quite different for each client, and also for each project. In order to achieve this, it is key to maintain a clear and concise flow of communication both between ourselves and our client, but also any third parties who may also be involved. We recognise that the way one client works will be different to another, and in order to maintain a positive, its essential to be clear and open throughout the process, as well as learning and adapting from each completed project. We welcome visits from our clients to meet our staff and engage to understand our value offering. Indeed, some of whom have carried out sub-contract audits at our offices and are proud of our record systems and ethos. By adopting an honest and genuine approach to our dealings with both clients and sub-contractors, we can maintain positive ongoing relationships.
What We Do
It’s important to understand what our clients are looking for, and in doing so we believe in being involved in the whole build process as early as possible. We can offer design solutions and perhaps alterations to the original scope. Offering advice on the buildability and specialist contractors. As such we offer value engineering, in a systematic and planned approach to provide the project at the lowest cost, without impacting the functionality.
Our approach is recognised externally through governing bodies including Quality certification to BSI:ISO 9001, and we are also proud to have an excellent Health and Safety record, which is underpinned by the BSI:ISO 45001 Health and Safety and BSI:ISO 14001 Environmental certification, as well as a number of industry recognised accreditations including Achilles UVDB and Constructionline Gold.
In order to maintain and further improve our service, we have a loyal, highly skilled and committed team of employees, who work in an environment where continuing professional development is encouraged and supports our company’s further growth and expansion. In addition to this we have a dedicated and skilled team of sub-contractors who have completed thorough Pre-Qualification assessments before being accepted onto our supply chain. Post project reviews are also carried out to ensure on-going suitability and commitment from them.
We firmly believe that by investing the time and resource in our dealings with our clients, all stakeholders can work together and develop long standing relationships, repeat business, excellent standards and great value.
Established in 2002, our dedicated, loyal and growing team have considerable experience across a broad range of construction disciplines. This includes our own full complement of design professionals, co-ordinators and Project Managers to enable us to offer high quality Design & Build services as well as more traditional project solutions in all sectors.
We are highly experienced in both new build projects and complex extension and refurbishment services.
Respect and Integrity
- Working with and maintaining good working relationships with our clients and fully listening to and understanding their differing needs and gain understanding.
- Respecting the varied background, experience, style and ideas in individuals we interact with.
- Be prepared to learn from anyone, and accept change and continuous improvement in an open minded fashion.
- Compliance with regulatory and legal requirements as a minimum.
- Seek and provide honest and timely feedback.
- Take personal responsibility for our actions, and following them through to completion.
- Working with a solutions focused mindset, involving all those affected by the decision.
- Committing to decisions once they have been made.
- Honour commitments made to others.
- Embrace the belief that all injuries are preventable, and that achieving a healthy and safe environment is down to us all.
- Strive to continuously simplify and improve processes and procedures.
- Adopting an accommodating and fair approach both towards our clients and staff, and dealing with people and issues in a timely, direct and open manner.
- Recognising the business and local community we are a part of, and contributing in a positive way.
Passionate About our Business
- Promote our mission, by excelling in the design, management and construction of buildings that are genuinely tailored to our customers key requirements.
- Value and promote our reputation, showing pride, quality and professionalism in what we deliver.
- Promote a positive, challenging and supportive working environment.
- Recognising and rewarding excellent performance, so making people feel valued.
- Assisting our team to grow, and give of their best ensuring that the right training, feedback and support is given.
- Just do it!
Working on repeat business from a series of regular clients, we focus on a proactive approach to the build process, with an emphasis on the integration within our client’s build team. We are committed to getting the right information to the right people, at the right time.
Clients We Have Worked With
Gallaway Construction Policies
In addition to our numerous policies and robust systems and procedures, below is an example of some of our policies.
We Are Recruiting
We are currently looking to recruit an Estimator due to our increased workload. Please upload your CV using the form & a member of our team will contact you. No agencies please.